ArcticZymes Proteinase is an unspecific endopeptidase originating from an Arctic marine microbial source. It has broad substrate specificity and is easy to inactivate after use.
Histones and other proteins areknown to protect nucleic acids from interacting optimally with other DNA binding proteins and enzymes. ArcticZymes Proteinase is ideally suited for transforming chromatin and other dense nucleic acids to naked DNA. The enzyme is easy to heat-inactivate. This allows thermal inactivation at temperatures allowing RNA integrity as well as avoiding dissociation of dsDNA.
- Easy to inactivate after use: 15 - 30 min at 55 - 60°C
- Broad substrate specificity
- Active at high salt concentrations
- Compatible with downstream DNA analyses
- Available in Glycerol FREE formulation
- Lysis and releasing nucleic acid from single-cells and small tissue samples
- Optimization of DNA/RNA yields from nucleic acids when added to extraction procedures
We are using a plug-in called Bioz.com who will provide a script to add to Webflow. This will pull in all the publications.
We don’t believe this will impact the overall layout but it may offer some opportunites for example adding a «Citations» button next to the ordering info. We’ll find out later in August as form the relationship